Christmas Questions
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper...gift bags are a cop-out!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial...too many allergies with the real ones! We don't need any more Christmas' in the hospital (last year with my dad was enough...stubborn man)!
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as possible! This is my favorite time of the year!!
4. When do you take the tree down? Jeff and I have 3 little trees since I have too much furniture, so all we have to do it unplug them and put them back in the box!!! I'll probably do that a few days after Christmas!
5. Do you like eggnog? NO and neither does Jeff!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll from my Grammy...she gave it to me our last Christmas together and that Christmas is my very first memory of life!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but maybe we will get one next year once we have a bigger place!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Ash & Jess...although I don't think we are going to exchange this year!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Jeff's Christmas gifts were the first I purchased this year, so I guess him!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A cookie sheet...don't get me wrong, I love stuff for the kitchen, but a cookie sheet...let's be honest!!!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm not into the postal system...3 out of 4 times things get lost or take years to get to the person it is to be delivered to.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually and Untamed Heart...I guess they aren't Christmas movie's...but they are all based around the holiday time!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I do it when I can right now...between school 30 hours a week and work 40 hours a week..I don't have too much time!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not really...apparently it's the "green" thing to do this year, but I love all the gifts my friends, family and co-workers give me!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I'm all food-ed out right now...everybody thinks that they need to send cookies and muffins and food to my salon for the holiday's...so right now I'm sticking to the salads!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White lights!! With baby blue ornaments!
17. Favorite Christmas song? "All I Want For Christmas Is You", "Breath of Heaven"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel...Jeff and I are driving to Santa Maria for Christmas this year!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Ruldolph!!!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Bow!! (or three in our case)!!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both...this year we will do most on Christmas Eve, and then with other family memebers on Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic...especially in LA!
23. What I love most about Christmas? spending time with our families! This is our 1st Christmas together, but our 1st Thanksgiving was amazing, so I assume Christmas will be too!!!
Chipotle Hot Honey Skillet Cornbread
10 hours ago
2 comments:
Merry Christmas!:-)
Hello hello! Hud and I have one too :)
http://thekeels1304.blogspot.com
I love these things.
Post a Comment