Jeff and I celebrated 6 months together on Janurary 5th! I know it doesn't sound like a long time, but so much has happened in our lives over the last half year! It has been the best half of a year of my life! School has been quite a stress to me and so has work, but now that I get to come home to Jeff at the end of the day takes all the stress away!
On Janurary 5th, my mom, dad, brother and his girlfriend Christie celebrated with us at a little family dinner! Heath and Christie celebrated their 5 months with us too! Pictured below are photos from our dinner together!
I love it when he smiles!Christie giving the classic "Heath Look"
We had such a good night with the fam and look forward to spending many more half years and whole years together!
MOUNTAIN TIME!
Just a few days later on Janurary 7th, Jeff and I went to the mountains with my cousin Travis, his wife Stacy, their two kids and the "one bun in the oven" (Stacy's pregnant again!!!)
Just a few days later on Janurary 7th, Jeff and I went to the mountains with my cousin Travis, his wife Stacy, their two kids and the "one bun in the oven" (Stacy's pregnant again!!!)
Jeff and I have Travis and Stacy for our meeting each other. We never would have met if Travis and Stacy never got married! Below are some pics from out little trip to the mountains!
4 comments:
Congrats on your 6 months!! :-)
How nice that the mountains are that close to drive up and ski for a weekend!I would love that!
Tag, you're it! Check out my blog.
I just found your blog through the McGuires. You guys are an adorable couple. Hope all is well.
Sara (Roughton)
Update please!!;-)
Post a Comment