Sunday, June 22, 2008

5th Quarter Complete with a 4.0!!

So I have been in school for 5 quarters and I have just one more, until I finish and I become an official college graduate! It was a quarter full of stress! I had 4 classes (all the classes were my major so I had to pull out a lot of creative stops in my brain) and I still about 40 hours a week! Without Jeff to keep me calm...I don't know what I would have done! I made it through and I just checked my grades........I GOT A 4.0 and made the Presidents Honor Roll! I'm so stoked! I can't believe it! Here are some pictures of one of my projects!


2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Congrats!! 4.0 is AMAZING!! Yes, I am totally addicted to the show. Mia is incredible. last week was a bum since she didn't have a piece in it. Makes me miss dancing so much, and you and your mom!!

Unknown said...

Great job!!!! I really like the styles on the "Couleur des fleurs" one, tres belle.