Thank you so much for all of your input on my logo designs!! I finalized my logo and had it put into a business card. I am taking a course right now called Professional Practices and it basically is teaching us how to put our entire portfolio together with our resume, cover letter, portfolio designs and business cards.
P.S. I "X'ed" out my email and phone number so random people that can just browse through blogger start calling me!!!


4 comments:
Precious!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
I love it. It looks so good. I'm glad the one I picked won :) Things are good. I go back to school next week, and the kids come back the week after. Other than that, just been trying to get things around the house done. Yes-please come visit. We would love it!
Awesome!! So professional :) Hope all is well!!
Look so great!!
Post a Comment