Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's time for an update...

I know...I know...I'm horrible at updating our blog!

So here is an update for all...
Since we got engaged back in August we have been planning away! We set the date for May 16, 2009 and the wedding will be in Malibu, California in a beautiful garden with a waterfall in the background! Here's a photo...


Yes that's us...Isn't it beautiful?!?!
Also, I finally asked my girls to be my bridesmaids and Jeff has asked his guys to be his groomsmen...we haven't settled on our house party yet though...still working on it!

My girls are:
Caitlin Ernst , Maid Of Honor -- Bride's Cousin
Monica Banfield-Drew , Matron of Honor -- Best Friend
Jenny Gorton , Bridesmaid -- Sister of the Groom
Ashley Bostick , Bridesmaid -- Best Friend
Amy Jo McKinley , Bridesmaid -- Best Friend
Stacy Everist , Bridesmaid -- Bride's Cousin-in-law

Jeff's guys are:
Johnny Gorton , Best Man -- Groom's Brother
Josh Gorton , Best Man -- Groom's Brother
Heath Pliler , Groomsman -- Brother of the Bride
Travis Butner , Groomsman -- Best Friend
Travis Everist , Groomsman -- Friend of Groom & Cousin of the Bride
Danny Crouse , Groomsman -- Best Friend


Last but not least...I finally bought my dress!!! My mom and I met Jeff's mom in Santa Barbara this weekend and I found the dress of my dreams!! It's amazing!

Now flowers, cake and wedding party wear!!!
Below is a link to our wedding website! The Password is: may16


http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/HeatherPliler&JeffGorton

3 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Looks absolutely amazing!!

Rob and Amy said...

Heather- I LOVE the venue!!!! Outside weddings are awesome!!! (I'm sure I am bias) heheh. At any rate, enjoy the planning, and enjoy the day. Everyone told me how fast the wedding day goes by, and I tried to believe them, but now that I look back on it- it was SUCH a whirlwind, and I want to do it all over again!!!!! And thank you for your sweet comments on my page =)

Amy

Anonymous said...

Heather, I'm so excited for you! The location is stunning! I can't wait to see pictures of it all ... and your dress! XOX Taylor (Woody) Thompson