Exactly a month ago Jeff and I met an amazing photographer on the beach in Malibu to take our engagement photos for us! Her name is
Ziva Santop and we found her through
Bella Pictures! It was a wonderful day for us...I felt like all we did was have a nice long day on the beach, hugging & kissing with a beautiful sunset to watch! It was a perfect day! Here are some of the photos we would like to share with all of you!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! These are incredible pictures! Beautiful shots of beautiful people. I am so happy for you both!
Heather-
The pictures are gorgeous. I looked at them on FB last night. They are simply stunning!!! Hope you are doing well!!!
heather, your pictures are beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys.
I'm glad Fish and Veggies has made you smile :) Here's to future husbands, and yummy food.
Haha! Yea that dance shot took a few takes.
I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-F828 It has a Zeiss lens which makes EVERYTHING look good. I love it! I stick to portrait shots done on location so that's all I really need.
I read a review on your new camera. I think you got a really good one.
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2008_reviews/canon_rebel_xsi.html
Tell me more about Jeff. I wish I knew him. He seems like a really good one too!!
Oh how lovely! You are such a wonderful couple...
Post a Comment