Hi Friends & Family...
I'm going to skip over New Year's for now (it wasn't a great one, but I'll come back to it later on) and I'm going to go back to Christmas...it was a VERY happy Christmas! Lot's of fun memories from Christmas!
Christmas Eve Day Jeff and I celebrated Christmas at my parents house! My mom and I made brunch and my brother Heath and his girlfriend Christie came over. We had so much yummy food and mimosa's to top it off! When you don't have kids...the most exciting thing to see on Christmas morning is how excited your puppies get when they find their presents and open them. For those of you with dogs and no children...you know what I mean. Fendi is the one resting her head on the stair rail...pouting! Louis is the one sitting on his throne with his blanket and toys! Chloe is the one laying down looking under the stair rail...once again pouting! Fendi found her present underneath the tree...she ran over to me barking and wagging her little tail. She took me over to her present and started pawing at it. I picked it up and brought it out into the middle of the room and the three of them went crazy...Fendi even tried getting inside the bag!
Christmas Day we spent in Santa Maria with Jeff's family. Some of his cousins from Michigan came into town and I got to meet some of his extended family. We opened gifts and had a great dinner! That night all the kids got together and played a drinking game called "A**hole"! Not the nicest name for a game, but a funny game nonetheless! I think it has become a tradition for Johnny to wear his Creepy Santa T-shirt on Christmas Day!! Josh got a big huge cup with the writing "PIMP" on it...and he drank his beer out of it later that night! It was a great time!
Chipotle Hot Honey Skillet Cornbread
10 hours ago









3 comments:
your puppies are precious!!
Love the pictures, Heather! I'm not a dog lover, but those little guys are really precious.
looks like such a fun and warm day!
Post a Comment