
Introducing our new kitchen!! It is now officially ours!!!! This is the only photo I have of our new condo, but there will be plenty more to follow!! I'm going to decorate a little before I take any photos, but it is sooo nice! I can't wait to share it with you all!!! The kitchen inspires me...I'm sure there will be many meals cooked in there!!! Send me your favorite recipes, so I have some new stuff to try!!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! That is sooooo exciting!!!!! I'm glad to hear things are falling into place for you guys!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!
LOVE it Heather!! Congrats!! How very, very exciting!
I remember when we first moved into our condo, it was our "baby"!! We still change things up to this day! It's just fun having your very own place like that! Can't wait for more pics!!
Post a Comment