Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not Worth It...

To all of you "Bachelor/Bachelorette" fan's out there...who was pissed off about last nights show? Oooooooo...The words to describe that @$$hole come to mind sooooo easily!!! I had heard all of the rumors and knew deep down that was actually going to happen, but still I cannot believe that he would let a person like that go! Melissa handled herself with class, even though she was more pissed off than I could ever imagine being. It made me so happy that she made him look like a fat jerk when she told him he took something away from her that should have only happened once in her life! The look on his face made me what to just kick him in the (you know what)!!

I have never met Melissa, but I'm proud to say that we share a common DCC bond! She sure stood up to the standards that we believe a woman should be! He is not worth her precious time, breath, or energy!!!

I hope she becomes the next Bachelorette!

2 comments:

Sarah and Mike said...

Hey Girl!! It is great to hear from you!! How are you?? The pictures of you on your blog are beautiful!!

Red High Heels said...

Well Hi there! I just met the Pettijohns in the good old blog world!!! And yes I think all of America hates Jason right now!!!