So, we went to Dallas this last weekend for our Wedding Celebration! I am so excited, because we got to see a ton of people that we haven't seen in a very long time!! I must admit I got a little overwhelmed for a bit. We received some great gifts...that we have already put to great use!!! Here are a couple of pics of some of the gifts we received! We are truly blessed!

This is my Nespresso and Milk frother! (courtesy of the Matney's and the hostesses of my shower!)
.jpg)
This is my cake platter with a cake in it now! (courtesy of John & Cindy Bostick)!
There were so many people there and they were from all different walks of our lives! Jeff used to work at a treatment center in Hallsville which is close to Longview so some of his friends (former co-workers) were there along with one of his favorite former residents! It was so awesome for me to be able to see him with those people and hear some of their stories about that time in his life before we met! Then there were people that I have known since I was 3 years old! There were people from the church I grew up in! There was my BIG sister from my sorority in college! There were former co-workers of mine...former bosses of mine! There were girls that I cheered with! And to top it off...there were all these new babies! It was such a great time! I will post pictures when I can find my camera...it is still packed away! It's been a busy week...I will save that for another blog!
1 comment:
It was a beautiful celebration!! so good to see you! We will definitely be taking you up onyour offer and come see you guys and go on some wine tours!!
Post a Comment