3.1 Phillip Lim, Badgley Mischka, Balenciaga, Blinde, Bottega Vaneta, Burberry, Bvlgari, Chanel, Chloe, David Yurman, Derek Lam, Dolce & Gabbana, Emilio Pucci, Fabien Baron, Gold & Wood, Gucci, John Varvatos, Kata, Lanvin, Loree Rodkin, Marni, Oakley, Oliver Peoples, Paul Smith, Persol, Prada, Prada Linea Rossa, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ray Ban, Sama, Tiffany & Co, Tom Ford, Zegna...and the list goes on!!!
I learned that some of my favorite designer are:

Kata: their eye wear is inspired by influences of the natural world and architecture known all around the world! Kata means "shape" and "form"!
Sama: I just love the whole concept behind this company. The designer
, Shelia Vance lost her son to an experimental heroin overdose during his first year in college. She created the Sam Vance Foundation to help young people and their families avoid similar tragedies.P.S. This pair happened to catch my eye...then I found out that it is encrusted in over 2 karats of FLAWLESS diamonds and they are priced over $20,000.00!!
So, that's about it for now! We go in to set our store up starting Monday, so I will take some photos of how beautiful it is and post those next week!!
1 comment:
how exciting! cant wait to see more!
Post a Comment