I posted already that I got a beautiful Michael Kors watch for my birthday, but earlier this week I came home after one of my longest days at work and I walked in my front door, looked right into the dining room to find this:

I was completely surprised! How great is my husband? Now that we are married and our bank accounts are joint...it's hard to surprise one another, because I check our account everyday to see what has cleared and make sure the amounts are correct! Sneaky Jeff had one of his friends pay for it up front and then took the money out of our account while I was working a closing shift the day he put it in our dining room. He just knew I wouldn't check our account that late at night on my drive home!
Like I said...I'm a lucky girl!!
3 comments:
What a sweet husband! Lucky girl :)
I think we have that same table!! or atleat one VERY similar :)
thumbs WAY up on the surprise!!
Good job Jeff! I love it!!
Post a Comment