For those of you who don't know...I am a HUGE dog lover. I mean...if I could rescue all the dogs in the entire world, care for them, give them all the love that they deserve on my own...I would!
Last night, I received a phone call that a very good girlfriend of mine's dog had been kidnapped by a coyote. For those of you following that live in the Los Angeles area, you know how these coyotes just prey on pets in peoples neighborhoods. A part of me wants to believe that the coyotes are nice and that the sweet, precious Daisy is still out there, so if you are in the Los Angeles area PLEASE help us to find Miss Daisy! She has been the biggest lover and such a sweet dog to be around. If you rescue her, she will probably cover your face in kisses!
Last night, I received a phone call that a very good girlfriend of mine's dog had been kidnapped by a coyote. For those of you following that live in the Los Angeles area, you know how these coyotes just prey on pets in peoples neighborhoods. A part of me wants to believe that the coyotes are nice and that the sweet, precious Daisy is still out there, so if you are in the Los Angeles area PLEASE help us to find Miss Daisy! She has been the biggest lover and such a sweet dog to be around. If you rescue her, she will probably cover your face in kisses!
2 comments:
I just saw this on people.com, I hope they find her, SO SAD!
makes me so sad. Hope they find her!! I can't imagine.
Post a Comment