Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bridal Shower for Christie!

This last weekend I flew to Los Angeles to throw my brother's fiancé a bridal shower along with my mom, my Aunt Kathy, Caitlin, Tina and Amelia!



So the theme was...PINK! My brother has been pretty involved in their wedding planning and has put his foot down on "NO PINK" during the ceremony, so for her bridal shower we decided that she needed her fill of PINK!









Pink napkins, pink flowers, pink candles, pink name cards...and the list goes on!


Gift table had it's bright pink table cloth, with some pink flowers...in the middle of the table was a poster I made for them of some of their adorable engagement pictures!



Here's a closer image of the poster!



A gift from Laurie that I thought was adorable! Everything she needs to make a pasta dinner...including the apron!



The dessert table! The worlds best strawberries from Santa Maria, CA and the delicious raspberry champagne cake from Jamaica's Cakes in West L.A. (www.jamaicascakes.com)!



Close up of the amazing cake! So delicious!



Last but not least...everybody sipped on White Sangria! Harmony & I got the chopped up fruit with sparkling apple cider!!
I forgot to snap a photo of the food, but it was catered by the amazing Frank (owner of La Loggia and his newest hotspot in the Valley...Bokado (www.bokadorestaurant.com)!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: