Friday, August 13, 2010

8+ months!

So we are officially past the 8 month mark! I'm beginning to suffer from insomnia...hence the 3am blog posting! So I thought...what better way to spend my time in the dark than updating our sad blog that seems to have been forgotten...sorry, it's been a little crazy lately!
On July 16th my brother was married! I'm so excited to have Christie as my sister-in-law!!
They were beautiful and the wedding was amazing! Here's a little peek into their happiness!


I'm a bit of a workhorse for those of you that don't know this about me. I guess all of my life I have been a "go go go" type of person, so I've been working a lot lately. I just got off an 8-day straight shift...I must admit, it was a little much! Lesson learned! This is what I end up looking like after all is said and done...a HOT MESS!


And this is what it looks like when I try to see my feet these days...haha!


About a month ago, we took a few maternity shots...it was a bit warm for me so we only got a few but we will do it again soon for a few more of my ever-growing belly! But, here are a few from that shoot!














I guess I need a little bit of a tan! I'm kind of blending in with my white pants these days...haha! Anyway, next shoot, were hoping to get some with Jeff included in them! I'll keep you posted! As for now, it's time for me to try again to fall asleep!

Goodnight!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant woman!!

Catherine said...

Congrats Heather!!! You look radiant. I'm so excited for your growing family.