Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today...

I just wanted to let you all know that today, for the very first time...


Last time there was an election I was out of the country and did not anticipate still being gone during the election, so I didn't register absentee and I didn't get to vote! I'm glad this time I had the chance!!! I hope you all got out there and voted too!

2 comments:

sbodie said...

hey heather-

i hope you are doing well. i am leaving tomorrow to come to LA for a few days. i'm so excited. things are great here-such an amazing city. my life is somewhat surreal.... i work at a coffee shop and take classes at steps. i audition when i can, but they seem to ebb and flow. some days it seems to hard to continue to pursue, other days i love it. i am learning to take life a day at a time.
i'm not sure how long i'll be here, but i know i'm supposed to be here now.
i'd love to hear how you are too. the wedding stuff???
maybe i'll see you this weekend. will you be at preston's bday celebration? you should come.

Catherine said...

Heather! Glad to see you voted. Hooray.

I posted the Moroccan sandwiches for you. Enjoy: http://fishandveggies.blogspot.com/2008/11/moroccan-potato-and-egg-sandwiches.html