Friday, April 24, 2009

Wine Tasting...Bridal Shower!!

So, last weekend I had family in town and I had the best bridal shower!!! My cousin/sister Caitlin and my brother's girlfriend, Christie, threw me the best bridal shower in Culver City at a place called Bottle Rock!!
It was really nice! The tables were all set up beautifully with wine glasses, place settings, wine bottle stoppers, flowers and photos from our engagement!!! I am so blessed that we had somebody there to take photos of our engagement!!! It was exciting to see those photos on the table when I walked in!

These are my Hostesses with the Mostesses! Hehe! They were so great to do this for me! I am so grateful and cannot wait to do this for them...when their boyfriends get off their hiney's and purpose!!! Thanks Caitlin & Christie!!! I love you guys tons!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

10 days!! How excited you must be!