Monday, May 25, 2009

We're Married!!!

So...we're home from our honeymoon and already have a lot going on for newlyweds!!! I will update you all on all of our new adventures as soon as we have a little more time!!!

For now...I will leave you all with a few pictures from our amazing wedding! We had THE TIME OF OUR LIFE!!
Daddy walking me down the aisle!

Beautiful and personal ceremony
The kiss that sealed the deal!
Our first dance! "Forever" by Ben Harper
Dancing with my Daddy! "Daughter" by Loudon Wainwright

More to follow....

4 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

Love it!!!!!

Sarah and Mike said...

You look beautiful! I love your veil...Congrats Heather!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

You loked gorgeous!! Hope your honeymoon was wonderful!!

Rachel said...

love it. love it. love it. you look radiant & happy! yay! i thought about you all day, hoping and praying that everything would go smoothly for you.