
Here is where we are moving! Phoenix, AZ...specifically the city of Gilbert! It has been a crazy year for Jeff and I...I don't expect for things to ease up until after we get settled into our new place! We've packed most of our condo up...finally got somebody to take our condo from us! Woooo-hooo!! Now I can go live with my husband! He's been going to AZ every weekend since we've been married and coming back to LA during the week to be with me! I'm grateful that we will get to spend our time together now!
Sorry it took so long for an update...I'll try to get our internet set up ASAP so I can update you all as soon as we get settled in!!
Sorry it took so long for an update...I'll try to get our internet set up ASAP so I can update you all as soon as we get settled in!!
No comments:
Post a Comment