Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life As A Housewife...

So, after our long car ride here...

we've officially been in Arizona for almost two weeks! The pups are getting adjusted to the heat! So far, the lowest the heat has been was this morning at 6:35am when I was taking Jeff to work for the summer program!! It was 83*!!!


I cannot tell you how happy I was to see that temp on my car thermostat!! I think my car was happy to be reading that!! Most days so far have been up in the 100's!! My favorite was when it was 111* at 6:45pm!!

P.S. That is a joke!!!

This heat is wearing us all out!! Poor dogs...they are getting acclimated as well! We've gone outside to go potty a few times a day, but they get to the grass and go potty as quickly as possible, then they run back up 3 flights of stairs, drink two bowls of water and then do this, for hours:

A few things I took notice of right away, besides the heat: the people here are really nice, but don't have the greatest hair! By the looks of this photo...I'll be making the 6 hour drive back to Beverly Hills for my haircuts!!

However, every store you could possibly want is here, they have Blue Bell Ice Cream and this is what they call "traffic": So far I am just a housewife: cooking, cleaning, setting the house up and adjusting to AZ weather! I got a vicious cold/bug...my body is adjusting to the dry heat! Poor Jeff had the same thing too and he still had to work. I've been on a few interviews and some second interviews and another tomorrow. I just don't know what to do as a housewife. I feel like there is only so much I can clean and so much room in the fridge for me to put all of the food that I cook and I sure can't bake, cause then I'll gain too much weight!

All you housewives out there: what can I do all day?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Drink martinis & play with their friends!! Those that I'm familiar with anyway... :)

Glad to see you're adjusting!! It's HOT here too - weird since it's June!