Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our New Hometown...Gilbert, AZ!

So, we are all moved in to our new place in Arizona! The puppies love it here! They are having such a great time exploring the new apartment complex! They have their own bedroom and bathroom and they have been so good!

My Mom, Dad and Amelia drove me and the pups out here this weekend since Jeff has been working. They left just a little bit ago and it's a little sad for me, cause it's Father's Day today and I had to say "see ya later" to my daddy and family today.

After they left, I thought I'd go get a few things to prepare a nice dinner for my husband when he gets home from work tonight. I went to this grocery store called Bashas', and look what I found...


HOLY SMOKES....I think I'm going to LOVE it here!!!

3 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! And I think I see stickers for 2/$7 That's a steal!!!! When it's not on sale here, its like $6.59 for a half gallon!!

They have some new flavors you have to try.... Groom's Cake, Butter Cruch, and Banana Pudding (its seasonal but look for the yellow carton) HAHAHAH!!!

I'm a Bluebell Snob!

Can't wait to see pictures of the place!

Heather Gorton said...

Groom's Cake? Banana Pudding??? WHAT????? I might have to look a little harder for those...I don't think the selection was too wide, but they did have my classic Cookies 'n' Cream, so that's what I bought for this week! I'll keep searching to the others though!!!

The McGuire's said...

I'M JEALOUS!!!!! yummy yummy yummy!