YEA!!!!
The date is set...the bridesmaids are in place...and my brother is getting married!!!!!!
My brother is going to marry a beautiful woman by the name of Christie! She was a part of my wedding and now she has asked me to be one of her bridesmaids!!! I am so ecstatic!
Here is my favorite photo of the couple from last Christmas!
The date is set...the bridesmaids are in place...and my brother is getting married!!!!!!
My brother is going to marry a beautiful woman by the name of Christie! She was a part of my wedding and now she has asked me to be one of her bridesmaids!!! I am so ecstatic!
Here is my favorite photo of the couple from last Christmas!

4 comments:
How exciting! And what a cute pic of them! Tell them congrats!!
I love that picture of them. I can't wait! I'm so glad Heath is marrying Christie. They are so cute together.
Congrats to Heath and Christie and the whole family!
YEAH!
How exciting. I can't wait to hear all about it. xo.
Post a Comment