
Yesterday was my Daddy's birthday! He is the best father a girl could ask for! He has shown me endless love over the 28 years of my life, even when I haven't deserved it. He has guided me through rough times in my life with his words of wisdom! And believe it or not folks, he even said "her mother and I do" (or something to that effect) when Joe asked him "who gives this woman to be married to this man?"! Despite all of the threats he made to say "NOT ME!"
I pray that I will be able to be half of the parent, friend, protector and role model to my children that he has been to me!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
I love you!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Happy birthday Randy!!!!
Heather, I wondered if he would say anything like that! Haha on Randy, we love you!
Post a Comment