Thursday, March 18, 2010

Introducing...

OUR LITTLE BEAN!!!


Jeff and I are so excited to finally announce that we are pregnant...well I'm pregnant! :) We are beyond thrilled! We've been waiting three months to scream it from the top of our lungs...and the time has finally come! The "Bean" is due to enter the world on October 5, 2010!
So far, I have not had any "morning sickness"! I guess that would make me one of the lucky few! My mom never had it with neither my brother nor me! So I guess that gene runs pretty strong in our family! YAY for me! Hehe! I will post pictures as my belly starts to expand...oh and is it starting already! WOAH! But for now...you get to see our little "Bean's" 1st photo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Congrats!! We are so so SO excited for yall!

Ps will you send me another invite to view your blog to my other email address. That way it will sign me in thru my blog. It's lrdancer@yahoo.com

love Lauren and Rico

Natalie Grace said...

I am SO excited for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!