Wow!
Can you say P-A-I-N?!?! My lower back has been a little bothersome the past month...but recently it's becoming a bit too much. The height of the pain occurs while I'm sleeping. I'm trying to get all my sleep in pre-baby, because I know it will go out the door as soon as our little Bean gets here! So this presents a bit of an issue for me. I've been to the chiropractor, I've done some stretches, I've put a pillow between my knees while I sleep and now I'm icing it (as I type)!
So, any advice from any of you out there! Help me take this pain away! Help me sleep a full night through!
Chipotle Hot Honey Skillet Cornbread
12 hours ago
4 comments:
Heather- I found an article that you might want to read. There are additional pages to click on about halfway down the page.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_low-back-pain-during-pregnancy_9402.bc?page=1
My advice - since I know you work in the retail industry is to make sure you wear comfortable shoes girlie. Try and again heels as much as you can, and try and sit in between customers (if its allowed!!!). With your back hurting that bad, I know you know its telling you that it's being pushed to it limits :) Take care of yourself honey and it's so fun being able to read about this journey!!!
Hi! I've been following for a while now...anyway I worked retail while I was pregnant too and what worked best for me was comfy flat shoes. I know sitting sometimes isn't an option (although it really depends what your job is, it would prob be easier if you were a manager). Another thing I would do was put a cold or hot pack on your back depending on which one you prefer on your back! I've found some cute ones on Etsy. If you're having back pains now I would also try some LIGHT workouts that focus on making your back stronger because once I had my lil man my back is what hurt the most! It was SOOOO weak! Anyway hope I helped!
Thanks guys! Yep...sitting isn't much of an option. I'm the Sales Supervisor, but still doesn't give me much of a chance to sit. I've been icing when I get home, but like I said the most pain is when I sleep. Anybody ever use a pregnancy pillow?
Honestly I don't quite remember, I think it was through another blog. Prob the Pettijohn's they were one of the first blogs I started reading back in June of last year. I found them randomly and started following people from there. I've been following for a while now, it's probably private because I wasn't sure when I first started this whole blogging thing if following people was the norm lmao. My personal blog {since I saw you commented on my giveaway blog} is littlbgcg.blogspot.com :)
Post a Comment