So until now, I've been wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes with a belly band so I could unbotton the pants and they'd still stay up, but now I've gotten to the point where the zipper will barely zip. I knew two weeks ago it was time for me to break down and buy maternity clothes. Today, I went to a mall in the Phoenix area that I knew had one maternity store...I went in just for pants but they had some tops on sale that looked good on the hanger, so I took them into the dressing room to try on. I ended up with just one pair of pants. Ughhhhhh....the top was an extra-small and this is what it looked like:

The look on my face says it all! I look like the Big 'Ol Blimpe! Please excuse the sunglasses. No makeup = big sunglasses!
Anyway...somebody make my regular clothes into maternity clothes magically PLEASE!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment