Saturday, May 15, 2010

About 20 Weeks!

So here we are...a few days shy of 20 weeks!!



I still haven't caved in 100% to maternity clothes, as you can see from my previous post...I'm not too fond of them!! On my days off from work you can find me in my yoga pants, the one cute pair of shorts I got a Targét or a loose flowy dress! I gotta hand it to Targét...but you have to remember that the maternity shopping where I live is few and very far between...they had the cutest selection out of anywhere I've been, but the selection is quite small.

Anyway, Jeff & I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary on Sunday!!! We are so excited! We're going to take a roadtrip to the Grand Canyon and stay at a lodge up there!!! We have both gotten into photography since the purchase of our first major camera back two Christmas' ago! So we wanted to go somewhere that the scenery would be beautiful to photograph...maybe we'll get a few more maternity & family shots too! I'll update as soon as we get home and I get the chance!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: