Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas to Jeff & Heather!

So Jeff and I decided to get each other a few big Christmas gifts this year! We bought a nice big (I don't know how many inches...ask Jeff) flat screen T.V. and an amazing camera!! Now introducing our Canon Rebel XSi...

Jeff and I had a little bit of time to take some photos and so far we are loving it! There is so much you can do with this camera...so much to learn! We plan on taking a class, so we can learn all the fun and crazy things to do! Then I'm going to take a class that focuses just on Adobe Illustrator, so I can touch up the photos we take! Should be lots of fun! Here are some of the photos we've taken!

by Jeff by Jeff

by Heather by Heather

We are going to try to get some more photos over the holidays as we learn more about the camera! Hopefully I will have some fun ones to post!!

Merry Christmas!!
XOXO!
Jeff & Heather Dawn

2 comments:

The Pettijohn's said...

LOVE the camera Heather!!! It's on my wish list :)

Unknown said...

We got the same camera for our Christmas present. Wow, great creative minds think alike!!! We never even wrapped ours and already took like a 1000 pics with it. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do!