So, last week we went to our 16 week appt. We saw the Ultrasound Technician first and then we went across the street to see my OB!
We were so excited, we thought we were going to learn the gender of our little Baby Bean, but we learned instead that we have a little monkey! Baby Bean was an active little toot (kicking, punching and doing barrel rolls) during the entire hour. Thus, we were not able to get a profile picture...or even learn if our Baby Bean is a Boy or a Girl. The poor Ultrasound Technician was getting a little frustrated, because he was having a very difficult time catching the baby in any position he needed to get the anatomy measurements he needed. He assured us that if we get a call to come back in, it was not because they found something wrong rather it was that our little toot was fighting him the entire time and they needed to try to remeasure again. At that point I did not care that we were unable to tell the gender, I was just so excited that we have a VERY active baby with a GREAT heart rate! Now, try telling an impatient BeBe-to-be that we were not able to find out the gender...woah...my mom was not pleased with Baby Bean's performance! We are all wanting to plan the nursery and buy the baby clothes, but my mom is just sitting on the edge of her seat ready to get started!
We'll update you as soon as we get more news! Oh...and the pictures! The one of the Baby Bean is his/her right side with his/her right arm waving. The picture of my belly...that is right after my lunch. I'm always a little more full than normal right after a meal!
3 comments:
Your belly is so adorable!! Thanks for the sweet comment, I am excited about our october babies! :)
aww you look so cute! I wish I looked that cute when I was 17 weeks! We called our lil man bean too! Because at our first ultrasound appointment he looked like a bean (and was the size of one too)!
I love that sweet little belly pic. You are pulling off preggers to well. Enjoy every minute of it.
Post a Comment