Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome to the world Harmony Clara Gorton

Well, for those of you who haven't heard...Harmony has arrived!!!!

After 22 hours of labor and 35 minutes of pushing she entered our world at 11:08pm on October 5, 2010. Weighing in at 7lbs 4 oz and 20 1/2in long, she is a perfect beauty!!!!

I'm for sure a Daddy's girl!


...but I love my Mommy too (when she's not smothering me with kisses)!


I can't wait to get rid of the mittens, so Daddy tried to help me out by giving me a manicure, and I LOVED it!


I also like naps on Mommy or Daddy's chest...I sleep really peacefully there!


That's all for now...we'll try to keep you updated a little more often now that we are settling in a little better now!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is PRECIOUS! Congrats!

Rachel said...

LOVE her!! Glad you're adjusting to mommyhood & enjoying every minute of it.

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

she's just beautiful!!! She looks like a little Heather!!